When someone with access to company finances steals or misuses them, they could be charged with embezzlement. If you or a loved one has been accused of this type of crime, now is the time to begin planning your defense to avoid expensive fines and possibly serving a lengthy prison sentence. Our aggressive Texas white collar crime lawyers provide personalized legal strategies to protect your rights, reputation, and future.
If you are running a big company, chances are that someone at some time will accuse your company of wrongdoing. That accusation could lead to a state or federal criminal investigation. Make sure you have a lawyer experienced in white collar crime defense. Contact Turnbull Legal Group.
Whether the allegations against you are true, false, or somewhere in between, you need a criminal defense lawyer with the experience to handle complex cases and provide you with an aggressive defense immediately.
- When a large developer is accused of public corruption or when a company is accused of pollution, the companies involved know they can depend on our defense.
- Is your hospital or clinic under investigation for Medicaid fraud? You need a lawyer who understands the Medicare audit process and who will protect your rights.
- If you or your company is suspected of laundering money obtained through criminal activities, you need to take immediate steps to protect your company and your assets.
- Have you been accused of embezzlement? Do not discuss the charges with law enforcement, your employer, or anyone else until you talk to an employee theft defense lawyer you can trust.
- If your business has been accused of failure to pay state sales taxes or if you are being investigated for federal income tax evasion, contact our law firm.
Start protecting your rights and preparing your defense. Talk to an experienced Texas white collar crime defense lawyer today.
PUT EXPERIENCE ON YOUR SIDE
With Turnbull Legal Group, you will have knowledgeable and aggressive advocates in your corner. Our managing attorney, E.R. (Ned) Turnbull, is a former Chief Prosecutor and State District Court Judge who understands all angles of the law and how the courts interpret it. We will use this extensive experience to your advantage!
COMMON PUNISHMENTS FOR EMBEZZLEMENT
Depending on the amount, convictions of embezzlement could result in significant penalties and even prison sentences. Higher values, however, can be tried as felonies, with fines of up to $10,000 and devastating prison terms.
Types of white collar cases our firm handles include:
- Alien Smuggling
- Bank Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Healthcare Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Insurance Fraud
- Mail & Wire Fraud
- Medicare & Medicaid Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud
- RICO / Racketeering